At CIWEM Welsh Branch we promote the development and networking of people professionally engaged in water and environmental management now and for future generations, aligned to CIWEMs values.
- Joining us – You can join the Welsh branch under the ‘My Regions’ tab in the ‘Member Area’. You can contact us by email Welsh@ciwem.org and you can also follow Welsh Branch on Facebook.
- Connecting with Members and non-Members –We have an excellent programme of evening lectures planned for this year, covering a range of topics. Most evening meetings start at five-thirty with some light refreshments and then a presentation, followed by questions and discussion.
- Supporting our Members – We provide a forum for professionals to network, disseminate information and meet other professionals within the sector. We actively help develop new members in industry, higher education and the wider community by providing a support and mentoring network.
- New Members Group – Our NMG works to increase the profile of CIWEM and help individuals working toward Chartered status, contact email@example.com to get involved!
- Wales Urban Drainage Group – Our Welsh UDG group is a sister organisation to the CIWEM UDG and we work promote best practice in the field of urban drainage here under the devolved administration.
- Collaborating –We will continue to team up with other professional institutions in Wales to allow us to continue providing a combined calendar of events. This is available online http://www.cc-events-wales.org.uk/. We also reach out to Welsh universities and raise awareness of CIWEM with students and graduates.
– Presidential Induction 2018
CIWEM is pleased to announce that Angela Gray becomes the 31st President of the Institution following her induction at the Mercure Hotel Cardiff on Friday 29th September 2017.
Please find more details below:
We look forward to seeing you! Edrychwn ymlaen at eich gweld!
Gwion Kennard, Welsh Branch Chair 2017/18.