New Members Group: Chartership and Competencies Workshops CPD and professional ethics
Tuesday 14th February 2017 4:00pm - 7:00pm
The CIWEM East Anglian Branch New Members Group would like to invite you to a series of workshops to assist in obtaining chartership and achieving the mandatory competencies.
The workshops will be group sessions with discussions and support material for potential members to recognise the required competencies and the areas which need further development. We will also discuss personal strategies to encourage applications.
The workshops comprise of 6 sessions as follows:
1. Introduction to the application process and competencies overview
– Group discussion on the competencies and identifying those which require support and assistance- Tuesday 8th November 2016
2. Competency A2- Changes in your sector- Tuesday 13th December 2016
3. Competency E2- Commitment to CIWEM- Tuesday 10th January 2017
4. TBC following session 1- Tuesday 14th February 2017
5. TBC following session 1- Tuesday 14th March 2017
6. Interview techniques- In preparation of the Professional Review- Tuesday 11th April 2017
See flyer here
Atkins, Peterborough, PE2 6FZ & Mott MacDonald, Cambridge, CB1 2JD
4:00pm - 7:00pm