10 Feb 2016
Export this event (iCal)
Tackling Energy Demand and Management to Achieve Real Reduction in Non-Domestic Buildings
Organised by Ashden, in partnership with Arup
Venue: Arup Head Offices, 8 Fitzroy Street, London, W1T
Designed by Ashden and Arup, this one day conference will offer
new ideas, solutions and expertise from the best in the sector. An
accompanying exhibition and unrivalled networking opportunities
will inspire you to make the moves to achieve real energy
reductions in your buildings.
Chaired by Jonathon Porritt and with keynote addresses
Dame Helen Ghosh, Director General of the National Trust.
Munish Datta, Head of Plan A at Marks & Spencer.
Rohan Parikh former Head of Sustainability at Infosys.
Workshop choices include:
- How to engage your organisation and employees in reducing
- How to design and implement an energy reduction
- How to save energy when you don't own your building or how to
help your tenants save energy.
- Using refurbishment and building commissioning to embed energy
- Making buildings work for occupants: bringing wellbeing and
energy efficiency together under one roof.
- How to secure senior buy-in and use energy efficiency to
support your bottom line.
For more information and to book for this event please follow
this link: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/tackling-energy-demand-and-management-to-achieve-real-reduction-in-non-domestic-buildings-tickets-19333571232
CIWEM members recieve a discount for
this event. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the
Tags: South Eastern