Arcus has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and talented Engineer / Senior Engineer with a range of experience in sustainable foul and surface water drainage design with the skills and enthusiasm to join the team to work on a range of projects across the UK.
Glasgow / North East England
- Managing projects and coordinating complex technical documents such as SuDS Strategies and hydrology-related aspects of Environmental Impact Assessments;
- Designing and developing detailed drainage solutions from inception to completion;
- Proficient in the statutory undertakers approval process UK wide;
- Maintaining and building on our established client relationships and projects;
- Supporting business development activities, specifically input to tender bids and client liaison; and
- Providing specific and strategic advice to clients regarding projects across a wide range of sectors.
Skills & Experience:
- IEng but ideally CEng (or working towards);
- Experience of producing Drainage Impact Assessments and SuDS Design of a range of developments;
- Ability to work within multidisciplinary teams;
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Proficient in the use of: Micro Drainage or InfoWorks software and CAD / Civils 3D.
Please send your CV and covering letter outlining why you believe you are a suitable candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information on all vacancies at Arcus, please visit the Careers Section of our website at www.arcusconsulting.co.uk