Location: Flexible within Wales
We are looking for a motivated and technically proficient person to help us deliver our water resources planning duties in Wales. As a senior member of the EPP Water Resources team, your principal responsibilities will be to lead on the provision of Water Resource Planning technical assessments and advice including water company water resources management and drought plans. You will also play a vital role in NRW drought planning. This technical specialist advice will inform the development of NRW policy, programmes, plans, strategies and guidance. You will work with colleagues from other teams in EPP and Operations, officials from Welsh Government and sector representatives.
Qualifications and Skills
· You will have a recognised qualification, degree or equivalent experience.
· You will have knowledge of: Welsh, UK and EU legislation related to Water Resources.
· You will have substantial experience working in the field relevant to your role.
· You will have experience of reviewing water company water resources plans and informing water resources policy and guidance.
· Project Management experience and/or qualifications.
For more information, please visit our website.