02 May 2019
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the 32nd Annual General Meeting of the CIWEM Hong Kong Branch is scheduled to be held on Thursday, 02 May 2019 at 7:00pm at the BEC Auditorium, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong.
We are delighted to announce Mr. Edwin TONG, Former Director of Drainage Services with be the guest of honour and will be presented with his CIWEM Honorary Fellowship.
A cocktail reception will be held prior to the AGM from 6.30pm.
2. To receive and confirm the Minutes of the 2018 AGM
3. To receive and adopt the CIWEM Hong Kong Annual Report for 2018/2019
4. To receive and adopt the Treasurer’s Report for 2018
5. To elect the Honorary Secretary for 2019/2020
6. To elect the Honorary Treasurer for 2019/2020
7. To elect the Committee Members for 2019/2020
8. To elect the Honorary Auditors for 2019/2020
9. Address by the Incoming Chairman
Please note the calls for nominations and items for the agenda are now closed.
Please send all nomination forms, items for the agenda or any queries about the AGM to the Honorary Secretary, Ms Maggie Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bookings to attend the AGM should be made through 'My CIWEM' using the above booking link and are only confirmed once you have clicked ‘proceed & submit’ in the cart and received a confirmation email.
If you have any booking queries, please contact Barbara Woods at email@example.com.Book now
With your business at the forefront of our minds, we offer a wide variety of sponsorship opportunities designed to raise your profile with CIWEM’s portfolio of eventsFind out more
CIWEM supports a wide range of industry events that are of interest and benefit to our Members.Find out more